Monday, February 19, 2007

friend-to-friend

Hey guys! Just wanted to give you a little update! Things are going well in Cali - life is the same old, same old. The good news is that Dave and I are going back to St. Vincent this summer. :) Originally just Dave was going to go, but someone anonymously gave enough money so that we BOTH can go! I am STOKED! We will be leading a missions team of kids from my brother's church in PA. I can't wait to go back. The bad news is that my boss is.....special....and I might get fired for taking this trip. But OH WELL! I don't care.... :)

Sharon, I swear that someday I will call you back - I promise! Let me tell you something though, our cell phone doesn't work in our apartment, and I'm not allowed to use it at work - so basically I have to plan a special time when I am not doing something so that I can drive somewhere and call you. Plus with the hours I work, I wouldn't be calling you til like 10 your time. It's just a bum deal, really. But you're TOTALLY worth it - so DON'T think that I'm just ignoring you. I swear that I'm not! :) Someday I'll call you back..... :)

4 comments:

Jen and Mark said...

hey - so i'm so excited for you to be able to go back. sorry about your special boss - i understand that!!! :) and what no phone calls for jen? ;)

sc3b said...

Hey, Look who I found!!! Glad to hear that you guys will be able to go back to St. Vincent. How's Dave enjoying school? Miss you guys.

Christina said...

Hey that's not to late to call Hawaii :-) Wow that's great you both get to go back to St Vincent. I'm sure God will work everything out with the whole job situation. Let me know how it goes. Love ya!

Sharon said...

Hey Keara! you can call at 10. I'm usually up til midnight, so feel free to call. I have an important question to ask you.

About Me

I'm happily married to Dave! He's the bomb.