
I always wondered when I'd get discovered for a modeling career after we moved out to LA. I mean, I knew that it would happen, it was just a matter of when... Well, it finally happened. I've been discovered. Dreams are beginning to come true...
Those of you that know me should know that last paragragh was completely untrue. :) My very good friends Chris and Janelle have a little company called Conduct Happiness. (check it out at http://www.conducthappiness.com/) I got a call on Tuesday morning saying that they needed some people to "model" their line of "Pea" shirts. I was a little hesitant, but when they said that I would get a "Pea" shirt out of it, I was ALL over it! So, Dave and I headed over on our lunch break and joined some other people from our church in getting our pics taken.
These shirts are seriously too cute. I got to wear the "Pea in the Wind" shirt and Dave got to wear the "Pea Standing Up" shirt. If you're having a hard time understanding why these shirts are so cute and so funny, let me tell you some of the names of the other shirts. There's: Pea Sitting Down (for girls), Pea in the Pool, Pea in the Tub, Pea in the Snow, Pea on the Fire Hydrant, Pea in a Diaper (for little ones), etc... Are you noticing a trend? :) It's pretty much the cutest thing ever.
Anyways, the best part is I got to walk away with one of my very favorite "Pea" shirts. Pea in the bed...
4 comments:
That is really funny. I have never heard of such a thing. You look great as a model. Keep your phone close by because I am sure model companies will be calling you soon!!
Hey Keara!! It's been a long time! I stumbled on your blog today. You have got to be the funniest person I know :) How's everything in CA? We think about you guys a lot & miss you!!
(Love the shirts!!!!)
SO CUTE!!!!! I want one! :-)
You also look great by the way ;-)
Post a Comment