Friday, December 21, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things...

Ok, so, I was introduced to something amazing the other day. It is www.pandora.com. It's pretty much my new favorite toy! And it's free! The only thing better than this would be a puppy! (take note friends and family) :)

Anyways, I'm just probably slow and most of you have already heard of this, but if you haven't - please-let me fill you in. Pandora is a customized radio station. If you like it - it's on your station. If you don't - it's gone forever! It doesn't just pick artists that you may like, it "reads" what kind of music you like and filters through it's muscial database to find just what you might enjoy! This is a wonderful treat for those of us that have desk jobs that LOVE listening to music. I was getting sick of listening to my cds over and over again on itunes. Right now I have a String Ensemble Station, a New Age station (don't be scared that just means Yanni, Enya, Brickman, and John Tesh - nothing too weird), Celtic Rain, a Merry Christmas station, and a light Christian station.

Anyways, I hope that you enjoy it and that you find it to be useful! If I don't blog again before Christmas, please have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Katie Barker said...

Just wanted to say that I'm a big Pandora fan - in many ways, it definitely helped me get through my masters!

Geoffrey Kirkland said...

THANKS FOR COMING TODAY TO THE PARTY.

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME.

MUCH LOVE

About Me

I'm happily married to Dave! He's the bomb.