Tuesday, September 8, 2009

with no particular place to go...

So, I have a few minutes *fingers crossed* until the kiddo wakes up. The coffee is brewing, the house is already straightened, the dishes are done - I thought I'd take a minute to post. I have nothing special to say - just thought I'd drop a line for the few of you that still read this thing. :)

So, I've embarked on a new endeavor - and I LOVE it! It's called thegrocerygame.com. It's a beautiful thing! Now that I have two growing men (my husband and my brother) to feed I have to be a little more creative about grocery shopping. I can't tell you how much money it's saved me so far - but I'll try :) - I started it in July and it's probably saved me $600.00 at least on my grocery bill so far. That includes paper products, cleaning products, and diapers. :) It's a blessing. I find that it's quite an addiction. If you decided to check it out and sign up for the free trial, don't forget to mention that I referred you (stvincentorbust@gmail.com)

Anyways, I can hear the little monster stirring in her crib and "talking" to herself. :) Gotta go!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Such a beautiful family! I've been doing some creative grocery shopping lately too. I haven't tried the grocery game yet though.

Good to see some familiar NBBC faces in the bloggy world!

About Me

I'm happily married to Dave! He's the bomb.